02 June 2012

B-Side : Big Up London/British

Its been a mad week guys but this was by far the high light..

So I've been working closely with designer 'Wale' & the rest of the AMAZING team behind the B-Side movement & its been fun fun fun.

Check out the behind the scenes pics below of me styling the collective 
Last Night In Paris who are the latest artists to lend their amazingness to the B-Side Big Up Britain Campaign & they rocked but hey Being the talented, unique individuals that they are I guess it would have been impossible for them not to ROCK!




As soon as I get my hands on the final shots they will be posted so keep it here.
Oh yea.. You'll be a fool not to check out the full B-Side collection here

Sources
www.b-sidebywale.com
lastnightinparis.tumblr.com


For notifications for all the latest fashion news
Follow Cosima Chi on Twitter

1 comment: