06 April 2012

Rihanna Does ELLE Very Well


Rihanna stars in Elle’s May cover shoot-turned Hollywood-style-movie, filmed by Photographer Tom Munro.
I must say looking back i miss her blond locks dearly & its only been what.. 3 days?


Check out these shots from ELLE's may issue followed by interview highlights.
Yellow lambskin skirt, jacket, & bustier by Versace
Wool and silk skirt Dior, Suede and python sandals Gucci & Bra by Jean Paul Gaultier
Jersey dress by Emporio Armani
Rayon & Lycra bralette: Only Hearts by Helena Stuart, Silk-blend high-waisted boy shorts Fleur of England, & Stretch net skirt by Maison Close
Hairstylist : Ursula Stephens
Makeup artist : Mylah Morales
Stylist : Joe Zee

“I respect what other people have to say. The bottom line is that everyone thinks differently.It’s very hard for me to accept, but I get it. People end up wasting their time on the blogs or whatever, ranting away, and that’s all right. I don’t hate them for it. ‘I’m still going to do what I want to do.”

“That was the only way I could get peace, because it was in my head, and I couldn’t leave it there.It gave me guns. I was like…Well, fu*k.’ They know more about me than I want them to know. It’s embarrassing. But that was my opening. That was my liberation, my moment of bring it.I wanted people to know who I am. Whatever they take that to be, good or bad, I just want them to know the truth.”

source
rihannadaily.com

For notifications for all the latest fashion news
Follow Cosima Chi on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I think the black hair looks fine, but yes the blonde was kool riri can rock anylook and get away with it.

    ReplyDelete